1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which one should I buy ???

Discussion in 'TVs' started by brown, May 11, 2002.

?
  1. Toshiba 32z17db for £715

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Philips 32pw6515 for £649

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Philips 32pw6006 for £560

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NONE OF THEM YOU MUST BE CRAZY !!!

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. brown

brown

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone.

I am looking to buy a 32 inch TV within the next few days (Just in time for the WORLD CUP which is about to start.)
    My problem is that I have seen the following TV Sets and not sure which one to get

Toshiba 32z17db
    Philips 32pw6006
    Philips 32pw6515

is there anything else better out for for around the same price as these.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Brown

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Definitely NOT the PW6515!

I had 2 sets and sent them back..... Yes they are cheap but they have a serious design fault that results in processing flaws. Geometry is unadjustable and seriously bad (and I mean SERIOUSLY bad). Also the model suffers from tea staining and blurred corners.

Don't be tempted by the cheap price - many others have bought them because they were cheap and regretted it...... They have been reduced in price recently for a reason!! Trust me!! If you don't trust me, search this site for "PW6515" and you will see what I'm talking about!! :rolleyes:

3. Mitch2000

Mitch2000
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have along with many others a PW6515 and its fine. Many problems occurred with the 28" models and older 32" models. Perhaps someone else can comment on some of the later models but IMO it was £650 well spent. The PW6006 has got great reviews in many of the magazines as well and is a good option if your not worried about the non flat screen.