Which one, PDP436FDE or PDP436XDE

reddragon

Standard Member
FDE £1,999 XDE £2.350? I think I'll go with the XDE as it has a PC input, Home Gallery, Freeview and 2x HDMI.

jwramsay

Do you think JL will pricematch 2.35?

Seriously, there are more diffs than you list. Picture in Picture, home gallery, Digital Optical out, much better remote control. Also SR+ if you use other Pioneer equipment.

And, the MR is totally black for the FDE, XDE has a stylish silvre & black mixture.

Good luck with whichever you choose.

reddragon

Standard Member
Well John Lewis dont seem to have the Pioneer 436XDE, It seems they only stock the Pioneer 436FDE at £2495 and even that is 'out of stock' according to JL online.

I saw it at Purely Plasma Bluewater for £3000+ the cheapest online price I've found so far is £2395 with Free Delivery from Flatdeal.com and they do 12months free credit.

jwramsay

reddragon said:
Well John Lewis dont seem to have the Pioneer 436XDE, It seems they only stock the Pioneer 436FDE at £2495 and even that is 'out of stock' according to JL online.

I saw it at Purely Plasma Bluewater for £3000+ the cheapest online price I've found so far is £2395 with Free Delivery from Flatdeal.com and they do 12months free credit.
Now that depends which JL you speak to!

Trending threads

Top Bottom