• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which one of these?

mad_matt

OK I have narrowed my choice down to these 3 speaker packages that will hook up to a Denon AV Amp

Harman Kardon HKTS11
Mission M-Cube i
Pioneer S-V52-QL

Should I be considering some other options and if so what would they be?

Thanks

mad_matt

its the AVR 1906

Spudsy

Standard Member
Id prob recomend the kht3005 from kef, only because we have done demo's in the showroom and those two sound great together and not only that but because the kefs are about to be updated you will prob find them doin the rounds at a crackin price.

mad_matt

These look quite good although I can only find them for £749 in black and at that price the Mission's look very good.

I didn't think it was going to be this hard, biggest problem is the lack of places to go and listen to this kit, anyone know a good place in or near Guildford that have patient staff!!

Matt

Spudsy

Standard Member
Well there is one place that i know doin them for £100 pound cheaper and they will do a dem for you but its in essex.
if you dont mind an hours drive it might be worth your while.
the sub itself is normally about £400 on its own, so its a good price.

Weymuff

These look quite good although I can only find them for £749 in black and at that price the Mission's look very good.

I didn't think it was going to be this hard, biggest problem is the lack of places to go and listen to this kit, anyone know a good place in or near Guildford that have patient staff!!

Matt

Have you tried PJ HiFi?

mad_matt

Yeah spoke to them yesterday, they only had 1 pair and recommended another Sub to go with the front and rear Kef's.

Seems most places I spoke to use different Subs for their AV Speaker packages, not sure if its totally necessary to switch these.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom