Which one for gaming?

kyussman1973

Standard Member
Reaction score
The Samsung LE40B650 or the LG LH4000,any one game on either of these,input lag etc.

The Samsung LE40B650 or the LG LH4000,any one game on either of these,input lag etc.

if gaming is you priority u would be better off with the LG H3000 its cheaper but has less input lag than both of these TVs.

the 47 inch model can be have for 600 quid. forget about the samsung its has around 60ms input lag in gamemode and the H3000 should have around 30ms, night and day.

ive played on a samsungs and they more than fine for gaming but have never had the oportunity to compare in person against other brands,

however im buying a tv atm simply for gaming and its all true about the input lag and screen response samsungs 8ms Lgs 5ms and though i didnt mind my mates samsung at all i wont be buying one because of it lol

LG all the way for me and gaming, how much you looking to spend?

£800 max,but will be buying from argos so am a bit limited to what i can have,I'm swaying towards LG but have heard black levels can be a bit weak.

ive played on a samsungs and they more than fine for gaming but have never had the oportunity to compare in person against other brands,

however im buying a tv atm simply for gaming and its all true about the input lag and screen response samsungs 8ms Lgs 5ms and though i didnt mind my mates samsung at all i wont be buying one because of it lol

LG all the way for me and gaming, how much you looking to spend?

thats not the input lag time that is the pixel respond time which us not the same. I do feel the differenct bw TVs. After playind MW2 on the sony W5500 which has around 50ms of lag it was a big difference playing on my LG SL8000 which has 20 ms of lag.

Black level is not LGs strong point but they are more than acceptable for a gamer.

the screen response would still impact upon your gaming though would it not??

forgive me cause im just relaying what i get told in a lot of situations not a proper boff,
how do you find out the ms response when looking at the spec? are all LGs pretty much 20ms?

the screen response would still impact upon your gaming though would it not??

forgive me cause im just relaying what i get told in a lot of situations not a proper boff,
how do you find out the ms response when looking at the spec? are all LGs pretty much 20ms?

not really. techniallc human eye cannot see the difference if its below 14ms.

but most of the time the mesuement of thse numbers is not accurate enouhg to mirro real life peformance, they tend to be g 2 g or w 2 b.

no company post thier input lag numbers, so u tiehr do it for your self or read forum and trust other peoples results.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom