Which one? Apocalypse Now

dazgwinn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guy's

I fancy a getting this but there are so many versions out there which is the best one to get on bluray?
Cheers
Dazgwinn

The UK one, its the same as the US set but cheaper and the box is regular blu-ray size.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
never released they re-released it. The original uk relase then is the best.

I personally prefer the full disclosure edition (US). Also, I bought the Italian Steelbook which is also fabulous if you collect them.

featherhall said:
I personally prefer the full disclosure edition (US). Also, I bought the Italian Steelbook which is also fabulous if you collect them.

Original uk release is better and cheaper than us full disclosure version!

Original uk release is better and cheaper than us full disclosure version!

cheaper - yes , but I'd be interested to know how is it better ?

I think one of the booklets and the art cards included in the UK 3 disk set are not included in the US 3 disk set

Is that the same 48 page diary book that the us has though?

Is that the same 48 page diary book that the us has though?

The US version has just one booklet , the UK set has art cards two plus two booklets (the US is missing the reproduction programme)

The US set is also taller than normal blu-ray cases and the UK version has a better quality slipbox which is rigid cardboard.

Pics here in this thread with a discussion on the differences in packaging

Last edited:
yeah definately the collectors uk set, its lovely. i also have the italian steelbook sealed just because it looks nice, but that has no disc 3. also have the uk dvd steelbook which is one of the nicest out there.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom