1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Of These VGA Leads Will Do?

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Rizel23, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Rizel23

Rizel23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Hi all, as the above, got bored yesterday looking for a decent PS DVD Player, reading reviews most bid range players had draw backs so i decieded to read some guides and hook up an hold'ish PC to my Panasoinc PTE 100 Projector.

Wow, thats all i can say, set it up with power strip, spec wise Graphics Card was only a Gefore 4 MX but the picure quality was amazing compared to what i had been using!

Now my main PC is going to be silenced with new fans and Power Supply, has a P4 2.4Ghz CPU, 512MB RAM & A Radeon 9600 o hopfully picture quality will be even better.

I need a 10 Meter, or 7.5M VGA lead, have found these 2, now problem is it will be running by a power & Broad Band cables, can anyone advise which is best to go for? Seeing as the Premier Gold cable is 50% more in price nearly is it worth it? Cheers, Rizel

http://www.lindy.com/uk/productfolder/03/37345/index.php

http://www.lindy.com/uk/productfolder/03/37248/index.php

2. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd recommend the triple screened premium gold VGA cable, eventhough it is nearly twice the price :(

Really sturdy construction & never read of one complaint about it.

Blue & gold - looks snazzy too :eek:

3. nutcase_1uk

nutcase_1uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Aargh, why can't people make their websites work with opera :(

Anyway, I have a 5m version of the blue/gold cable. It's excellent. The gold connectors take some getting used to as they're a bit bright, but as they're mostly hidden, it's not a problem :)

Picture wise, zero problems at all for me, and the cable is trapsed over the floor, past a PC and a couple of mains adaptors. I've used cheaper ones and had ghosting in less harsh environments.

Oh, and I've even run the thing over with my chair a few times, and it seems to have survived fine!