which of these sets would you recomend for my needs.

DominicBrookes

Ok i have been to a few shops now and looked at all there tv's but they never seem to display hardly any plasmas and especially the dearer ones so i think i am just going to buy one of the following without seeing it in the flesh but first i would like to hear which of the following you would choose for the following:

- 50-55 inch
- Football (probably biggest factor i cant stand motion blurr)
- DVD's
- Freeview HD
- not fussed about 3d at all

I could pay up to around 2000 for a top set but after researching there doesnt seem to be a tv that justifies that price tag so i have shortlisted the following:

- Samsung ps50 c680g, ps50 c6900 and the ps50 c7000
- LG pk990
- Toshiba 55WL768B

feel free to suggest any other sets if you think they would fit needs better excluding the panasonics as they seem more trouble than there worth after reading the threads on here.

Cheers for the help :smashin:

DominicBrookes

Both look good and i was looking at the pk590 but i thought the pk990 was just the same tv but with better picture quality as it is the next model up with a higher contrast ratio?

I presume the samsungs i have listed have better 2d picture quality aswell with it being a inferior model number to the samsungs i have listed or is it just the same but without 3d? if so i guess that would suit me better.

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom