1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which of these phones would you recomend?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by tony kop77, Apr 20, 2005.

1. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +167
    I have had my GX10i for about a year and a half and want a new phone. I want it to be small and light abd have video recording, camera, internet send e-mails.
    I dont really use the phone much apart from txt mates what time our football games are on though I have used it more last few months because it seems women dont chat on phones they just txt and you feel you have to txt back.

I am currently with Vodoafone though might go to O2 instead because they might be a bit cheaper though Orange re the best for signals in my opinion. I want a tarif with about 200 miniutes free and 500 txts free. I have seen Vodoafone do this tarif for £30 which is good especially as I am paying £35 a month and only get 50 txts.

Anyway the phones I like are the Motorola V3 Razr though it has no video

Sharp GX30i, Nokia 6230, Nokia 9500 or the sharp 902 unless anyone recomends some other better phones on contract. I dont really want to spend more thn £70 on a phone.

2. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +167
  3. shoehorn

shoehorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    I've got the Nokia 6230 - a great phone - it does what you want and then some! :clap:
    Take a look here for everything you want to (need to?) know! :lesson:

4. jm101

jm101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    How about the Samsung. Slide phone. Small, with video record up to 60 seconds, or Nokia 6230 which is cool. And has 4 minute record. But the picture quality isn't as good on Nokias as it is on other brands. :smashin:

5. deetr44

deetr44

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    samsung d500 free on orange 12 month contract 200 mins + 500 texts any time any network £30 per month, great phone

6. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +167
    The sharp 902 looks nice thought the phone is not free. Which network do you think is the best for reception? I am on vodafone but when I enter some buildings I get no signal though most places I do get a signal.
    I get bored of phones easily so I would like a nice sexy phone with a lot of features so tht I dont get bored of it :).

7. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +167
    I rang Vodafone saying I wanted an upgrate to a V3 but they quoted me £150 so I decided I wanted my current phone changed to pay as you go and I will order the V3 or another phone off the net.
    What is 3G, what can 3G do that the V3 can't for example and can you watch film clips on the V3? I know the V3 does not have video record but was hoping it can still view trailers and clips still.