Which of these models from John Lewis?

stevep94

I am wanting a replacement 40"-42" LED TV from John Lewis as my Panasonic TX-L40E30B appears to be faulty and they are telling me that it is out of stock and that they are not getting any more in!

To this end I have £545.00 credit towards a new set and have narrowed it down the one of the following:

Toshiba 40TL868 LED HD 1080p 3D TV, 40", Freeview HD with FREE 3D Blu-ray Disc/DVD Player at £699.00

LG 42LW550T LED HD 1080p 3D Capable TV, 42 Inch with Built-in Freeview HD at £799 but with £100 Sky cashback

Toshiba Regza 40WL768 LED HD 1080p 3D TV, 40 Inch with Built-in Freeview HD at £799

Sony Bravia KDL40EX723 LED HD 1080p 3D Television, 40 inch with Built-in Freeview HD at £799 with £100 cashback

I've narrowed it down to these as I dont really want to be putting much more than a couple of hundred towards it!

And before anyone suggests it, I'd love a plasma but the missus just cant live with the reflective screen (hence the reason Samsung LED's are out too!)

Any advice on the above models is appreciated but specifically in respect of viewing angle as this is the problem with the current Panasonic!

Thanks guys.....

vickster

Distinguished Member
Got reviews of the Sony and LG in the review section and I think there is owners feedback on at least one of the Tosh's in the main LCD and/or 3D sections :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom