Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

which of these lcd`d is the best?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by funky phil, Oct 30, 2005.

Tags:
  1. funky phil

funky phil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ive been looking at hd ready lcd`s now for around a month for the release of the 360 and ive got a list of the few i like anyone with these tv`s i`d like too know your opinions of it!!

PHILIPS 26PF3320 26ins
    TOSHIBA 27WL56 26ins
    LG 26LX2R 26ins

i know ive missed the samsung lcd`s of the list but they are having to many problems for my liking!
    any help or alternatives would be great!
    :lease: :lease: :lease:

2. leeb

leeb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Toshiba doesn't have proper component inputs (component in via vga) which isn't a problem for the 360 (you can use the supplied adapter or just get the 360 vga cable) but you won't be able to plug in a pc to the vga at the same time. Other than that I have heard good things about the Tosh.

Another one to add to your list is the Sharp 26GA6E. Looks good.

3. Northerner76

Northerner76

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Not sure on any except for the Tosh, and as has been said that doesn't offer a component input which means you will have to use a converter to accept the component out from the 360 (assuming you are wisely going for the full Xbox and note the crappy "core" system)
    I know a lot of people like the Samsung le-26r41bd and the JVC LT-26DS6BJ - both are at comparable prices to those above and both get highly rated (94% fro the sammie and 84% for the JVC in "What Home Cinema" - although the rating doesn't do the JVC justice as they amrked it down for its high price - which is no longer relevant as it can be got for the same as the sammie)

4. Hi/zuum

Hi/zuum

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +400
    You missed out my Sony V26. You'd be hard pushed to find a better picture. I'm biast of course, but Metroid Prime in 480p is a joy to behold, though the 360 running COD2 in 720p through 5.1ss might just blow my head off! :suicide: