• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Which of these games shall i buy

colinb07958

I recently bought a wii and I have the following games:

Heatseeker
Res Evil 4
Harry Potter
Red Steel
Wii Sports

I was interested in getting one of these, do ou know which one is best and the best prices?

Zelda
Excite Truck
Paper Mario

Cheers

sparced

I recommend all three games on your list. I own every title apart from Harry Potter and Heatseeker and instead have COD3 (Average), Eledees (Great), Mario Strikers (Addictive), Scarface (GTA Wii). Paper Mario is preordered.

For prices check avforum's own bargain thread or shoot over to hotukdeals.com .

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I was interested in getting one of these, do ou know which one is best and the best prices?

Zelda
Excite Truck
Paper Mario

I've never been into Zelda games so can't comment on that one from personal experience, very popular game though.

Excite Truck is great fun and I thoroughly enjoyed playing it!

Super Paper Mario is simply the best game on the Wii so far IMO(I have a US console so I've been playing this game for a few weeks already). If choosing just one out of those three then that would be my recommendation:thumbsup:

jenic

Zelda is really good but i would say paper mario, its definatley the next game i'll be buying, looks really good.

Not sure on excite truck, never played it cus ive never had the desire to, i guess you could say it dosent excite me lol

steggy

Novice Member
I recently bought a wii and I have the following games:

Heatseeker
Res Evil 4
Harry Potter
Red Steel
Wii Sports

Zelda
Excite Truck
Paper Mario

Cheers

Get all three, in this order.

1) Zelda
2) Excite Truck
3) Paper Mario

Paper Mario is number 3 only because it's not out until september. Zelda and Excite Truck will tide you over until it does though :)

FatBoysOnTour

Novice Member
Each to their own, but Zelda & Super Paper Mario are similar types of games (speaking very broadly), whereas Excite Truck is completely different.

Personally, I didn't enjoy Excite Truck when I rented it, but Zelda is fantastic, and Super Paper Mario looks fantastic too.

I would maybe get Zelda, and invest in some Wii Points, and treat yourself to Paper Mario 64 (fantastic game, which has aged really well) on the Virtual Console, which should tide you over nicely until Super Paper Mario is released in september.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom