Which of the Marvel projects announced are you most excited about?

Choose one

• Shang-Chi - And The Legend Of The Ten Rings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What If...?

• Hawkeye

• WandaVision

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
i think Thor will come out on top, I'm going for Doctor Strange 2

Film

Black Widow

D_9lk_NU4AAuNg-.jpg

Eternals

D_9aWPDUcAAoSD1.jpg

Thor: Love And Thunder

D_9kFW2U8AEZ4fZ.jpg

Shang-Chi
- And The Legend Of The Ten Rings

D_9dsf0UwAANGG-.jpg

Doctor Strange
- In The Multiverse Of Madness

D_9g23qUIAAiB48.jpg

Series

WandaVision

D_9gIufUIAAiY9e.jpg

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier

D_9buJbU8AIX6Ks.jpg

Loki

D_9gSskUEAEB89i.jpg

What If...?

D_9iOEcUcAAeCTC.jpg

Hawkeye

D_9jfV_U8AIF5YW.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Certainly a lot of news to wake up to!

Early thoughts are that a fully fleshed out Scarlett Witch appearing in Strange 2 could be the key for “the Mutants” (as Feige mentioned) getting their introduction into the MCU which is why nothing past what they announced was mentioned (that and I imagine not a lot is in development).

Female Thor will most likely dominate the news and I for one am delighted that Marvel and Portman are back on the same page.

Very interested in Shang-Chi though and I want to be blown away how they’ve incorporated the Ten Rings into the other MCU films without us knowing.

And with all the Disney+ stuff we’re going to have to watch as well for continuity, the MCU just keeps marching on!

Can’t wait for Phase Four!

The tv stuff currently has a bigger appeal in general. I think Black Widow might be decent, but there's nothing else I'm counting the days to. An MCU Fantastic Four film is of most interest, but that's a way off it seems...

I am not really sure how I feel about phase 4 tbh, mainly as I know nothing about The Eternals or Shang-Chi and I am not convinced about yet another TV subscription service. I dare say I will go to see the movies and of them I am most looking forward to Thor and Dr. Strange. I was looking forward to Black Widow but with Endgame it seems a bit pointless IMO.

I am not really sure how I feel about phase 4 tbh, mainly as I know nothing about The Eternals or Shang-Chi and I am not convinced about yet another TV subscription service. I dare say I will go to see the movies and of them I am most looking forward to Thor and Dr. Strange. I was looking forward to Black Widow but with Endgame it seems a bit pointless IMO.

A lot to digest all this, but I'm still in the same boat as you. Phase 4 not grabbing me sadly. Hopefully when the film's get a bit closer I'll start to feel differently.

A lot to digest all this, but I'm still in the same boat as you. Phase 4 not grabbing me sadly. Hopefully when the film's get a bit closer I'll start to feel differently.
I think I was hoping to be thrown a bit of a curveball such as a 'Secret Wars' teamup movie, or something along those lines.

A lot to digest all this, but I'm still in the same boat as you. Phase 4 not grabbing me sadly.

That could work in our favour. We knew to be excited for the Avengers and Thor sequels. We're in unknown territory now so we could end up being massively surprised.

I know I wasn't looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy much, but that took the world by storm.

Very interested in Shang-Chi though and I want to be blown away how they’ve incorporated the Ten Rings into the other MCU films without us knowing.

Can’t wait for Phase Four!

Apparently in one of the ant-man films there's a scene where Scott has a gun pointed at him and on the side of the gun are 10 rings. Saw that mentioned in a video I watched where they were talking about the slate.

That could work in our favour. We knew to be excited for the Avengers and Thor sequels. We're in unknown territory now so we could end up being massively surprised.

I know I wasn't looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy much, but that took the world by storm.

That's true. I think I'm just a bit burned out with it all, and I didn't particularly enjoy Far From Home. And that was sort of the beginning of the new phase.

A bit of a wait now for stuff, but that's probably a good thing.

The trouble with the What-If if its like the comics the stories use to end up like cheap straight to video endings.

I would say Hawkeye if the screen one was the one from the comics who was a rebel who do what was right rather than what was told to do.

I’m really looking forward to WandaVision and Doctor Strange: Multiverse Of Madness. The whole idea of the story starting in the tv show and then concluding, like a finale episode, in the Dr Strange movie I find incredibly appealing.
I think it might be a loose adaption of the House OF M storyline with Scarlet Witch attempting to bring back Vision but accidentally unleashing Lovecraftian style dimensions full of cosmic supernatural entities. The duo have to investigate and battle these monsters Sapphire & Steel style. Wanda then has to team up with Doctor Strange to battle some big bad, probably Marvel Supervillain Nightmare, ruler of the Dream Dimension, in the film.
There has been speculation that Marvel want to have smaller story arcs spanning 2-3 films rather than the decade long story arc for the Infinity Saga that took place over Phases 1, 2 & 3. The WandaVision tv series and Doctor Strange 2 movie would fit this perfectly. I’m really looking forward to these titles going down the supernatural and inter-dimensional path rather than the physical superpower dust-ups of other properties in the MCU. I loved Marvel comics as a kid in the late 70s and early 80s and always remember the weird artwork and characters from Doctor Strange. I wasn’t a big fan as a ten year old, as I didn’t really understand what it was all about but as an adult I love that psychedelic horror-tinged angle to the story.

as i won't be going for Disney+ or whatever the hell it is, I'll be really annoyed if as a precursor for a new DrS film you have to see a tv show that is only shown on that

• Black Widow
    • Loved her character, but she is dead, isn't this a little too late?
  • Eternals
    • Dont know anything about him/her/them?
  • Doctor Strange - In The Multiverse Of Madness
    • So far massively under used and under whelming, but have fingers crossed!
  • Thor: Love And Thunder
    • Dont care at all
  • Loki
    • As long as its about him and Thor plays a minute or no part, could be fun
  • What If...?
  • The Falcon And The Winter Soldier
    • Winter Soldier, could be good. Falcon, don't care
  • Hawkeye
    • As with Black Widow, love the character, but isn't this a little late?
  • WandaVision
    • Not that bothered about these two,
      again he is dead....
  • Blade
    • R Rated, mayhem, madness and gore, yes please....if its snowflake soft, nice ness then no thank you. I'll go back and watch the originals with big bad Wesley Snipes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Black Widow
    • Loved her character, but she is dead, isn't this a little too late?
  • Eternals
  • Doctor Strange - In The Multiverse Of Madness
    • So far massively under used and under whelming, but have fingers crossed!
  • Thor: Love And Thunder
    • Dont care at all
  • Loki
    • As long as its about him and Thor plays a minute or no part, could be fun
  • What If...?
  • The Falcon And The Winter Soldier
    • Winter Soldier, could be good. Falcon, don't care
  • Hawkeye
    • As with Black Widow, love the character, but isn't this a little late?
  • WandaVision
    • Not that bothered about these two,
      again he is dead....
  • Blade
    • R Rated, mayhem, madness and gore, yes please....if its snowflake soft, nice ness then no thank you. I'll go back and watch the originals with big bad Wesley Snipes.
Not bothered about spoilers either especially in a general thread about charterers. post edited:nono:

What's the time limit on spoilers, thought anyone interested would have watched the avengers movie by now.

Apologies

Out of all that was announced the only one I’m excited about is Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

What I’ve heard about Thor seems interesting but I’m so invested in Hemsworth as Thor. He IS Thor! I am looking forward to see how they make Jane Foster female Thor though. In Marvel I trust.

Well the let a spoiler out of the bag as it was about 7 issues in who was the female Thor, all it did at the start was show the hammer on the Moon and someone other than Thor picking it up.

Well the let a spoiler out of the bag as it was about 7 issues in who was the female Thor, all it did at the start was show the hammer on the Moon and someone other than Thor picking it up.

Also, Jane is riddled with Cancer and every time she becomes Thor it makes her condition worse. As I understand.

Also, Jane is riddled with Cancer and every time she becomes Thor it makes her condition worse. As I understand.
Yes but is free from it when shes Thor but its when she changes back its much worse, shes that sick she almost looks as thin as Victoria Beckham.:rolleyes:
Jane F.jpg

They’ll more on Phase 4 & possibly phase 5 at D23 next month

Definitely Shang-Chi that has piqued my interest the most.

I do think as pictures and trailers start appearing though, the others will grow in interest for me. But right now it all seems so distant.

I would love to vote for HAWKEYE
but only one was the rule.
So, of course
BLACK WIDOW wins.
However, DR. STRANGE is high on the list.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom