Which new phone?

HSR08

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello there.
Could you please help me with finding a new phone for my friend.

He needs a new phone and these are his requirements it has to be a tough phone because it will be dropped from time to time. It has to be on t-mobile. It can't be too expensive or to cheap (a phone that he will get on his £35 flext contract for free). Not too bothered about the make but would prefer Nokia. It can not be touch screen either. Could someone please help me find a new phone for him asap please. Thanks

Last edited:
Come on guys. I am sure someone can help me.

Have you looked on the TMobile site to see which take your fancy? What are the front-runners?

Have you looked on the T-Mobile site to see which take your fancy? What are the front-runners?
I checked this morning and nothing that was right for him. When is the N86 coming out and does anyone know at what price will you get the phone for free on a t-mobile flext contract?

Also is there anything coming out on t-mobile with my requirements?

It's tricky to know as they don't publish what phones will be coming to the network and certainly don't let on future prices. If you had a specific device in mind you could call customer services and ask if and when it will be available, but otherwise we are all stuck with the information they provide.

Unless somebody on this forum has insider information....?

(edit) Actually, look at this link: http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/deals/?WT.mc_id=ON_QM_A_BuyAT

The Deal 6 shows the Nokia 6700 coming soon. That's going to be a good phone, a proper successor to the 6300. It wont have all the bells and whistles of modern media phones, but it will be a damn good phone. As above though, no idea on price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom