1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which mp3 player

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by leodom, Feb 20, 2005.

1. leodom

leodom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Finally got rid of my sons Audio dream,Which MP3 player at around 1 to 4 GB do you recomend to be reliable and user friendly.
    Your comments would be much appreciated.
    Leodom.

2. raylogic

raylogic
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Having spent an evening last week looking throughout the web at MP3 players - I think you have a batle on your hands, I ended up with Zen Extra 60GB. Not many choices in my required capacity, but in the capacity you are looking for there are tens of tens.

Good Luck.

3. leodom

leodom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the response,anybody got any comments on the 4GB mini ipod.

4. Commited

Commited

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the ipod is horrible overpriced.

have a listen to the Zen Touch 20GB - miles better and cheaper!

5. extremelydodgy

extremelydodgy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    The 5Gb Creative Zen Micro is a nice player, and packs in a lot of extra features. There are a few issues of Quality Control that seem to be floating around, but I like it. I'll write about what I think of the iRiver H10 in a few days.

The iPod/iPod Mini are priced higher for a good reason, but they're not 'horribly overpriced'... they are high quality products which work very well, and are the best players in the business. They allow access to your music library in an immediate and flexible way that other players haven't yet caught up with. They just lack of the (non-core, but in some cases desired) features of many other players, and have less battery life.

The 20Gb iPod is compact, lasts for a day of use and is very easy to use... and is a superior player to the Zen Touch, bearing in mind the way you would use it on a daily basis.

6. leodom

leodom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your views guys,I'll take a look at these and let you know what we get.