Question Which MMO Mouse do you recomend?

Hatlesschimp

Established Member
Reaction score
I had my sights set on the Razer naga epic chroma but just a little concerned after seeing this video. I like the wireless idea but think I may end up just being plugged in all the time and also is there too many buttons to actually use? Would love someones thoughts who owns a Naga. Also they mentioned the G Shift button is good on the Logitech mice, is it?

Last edited:
I have owned the razer naga, and then the Naga Epic (although not the chroma) and didn't have any issues personally selecting the buttons (although mainly use 1 - 9) and little of the last 3 and I have large hands.

I don't know whether I have been really unlucky but the last naga epic worked flawlessly for around 12 months and then got to the point where I wanted to throw it out of the window with issues such as double clicking on single click, randomly stop working etc meant I have recently replaced it. Had issues with the previous naga but that lasted me around 18months before issues. Have also went through 3 Razer Lycosa keyboards due to issues with keys not working etc. So overall I would say they are great when then they work but the build quality is crap imo and won't be buying another razer product again. (again I may be really unlucky and sure there are plently of owners with no issues whatsoever, but particularly the last naga epic chroma appears to have a lot of build quality issues if check various forums).

I am now using the recently released Corsair Scimitar which i am really enjoying so far. Although i haven't been playing any MMOs recently to really test it thoroughly.

corsair scimitar or logitech g600 will serve you well. Both have excellent customer service too. There is also the Roccat Nyth but I don't know anyone who has one so check Amazon reviews.

I have the wired naga 2014, and i find it an excellent mouse. Is a little bit easy to press the 1 key sometimes, but that could be my fat uncoordinated fingers.

The Nyth does look sweet. 3D printable buttons is cool too. Do you think the wireless Naga epic is worth the extra dosh or not. Kind of wish I never saw the video now it has me spooked.

I have owned the razer naga, and then the Naga Epic (although not the chroma) and didn't have any issues personally selecting the buttons (although mainly use 1 - 9) and little of the last 3 and I have large hands.

I don't know whether I have been really unlucky but the last naga epic worked flawlessly for around 12 months and then got to the point where I wanted to throw it out of the window with issues such as double clicking on single click, randomly stop working etc meant I have recently replaced it. Had issues with the previous naga but that lasted me around 18months before issues. Have also went through 3 Razer Lycosa keyboards due to issues with keys not working etc. So overall I would say they are great when then they work but the build quality is crap imo and won't be buying another razer product again. (again I may be really unlucky and sure there are plently of owners with no issues whatsoever, but particularly the last naga epic chroma appears to have a lot of build quality issues if check various forums).

I am now using the recently released Corsair Scimitar which i am really enjoying so far. Although i haven't been playing any MMOs recently to really test it thoroughly.

I know what you mean with build quality. Ive had 3 razer Keyboards. I havent seen the Nyth in person but looks good and I like the 3D printed buttons but the other Roccat products I thought were very poor in construction and design. Arent they just a poor mans Razer? I think they used to be the one company at some stage.

I actually use a G13 with a regular G9 mouse, I find I can configure all the game controls on my left hand rather than having to use them all with just a thumb on a mouse

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom