• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which LED 3D TV has best 3D results and best quality all over

zain759

Standard Member
I have seen many manufecturers offering 3D LED with polerizing glasses and 3D transmittion like Sony, Samsung and LG. I have a plan to purchase one like that. I need some guidence that which manufecturer gives the best quality of 3D technolegy in resolution and is best in over all performence and recieves the best reviews all over! In my own opinion I have personally experienced Sony and Samsung. I felt that in resolution and in 3D effects Samsung is way better than Sony. I need some feedback.

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
I have seen many manufecturers offering 3D LED with polerizing glasses and 3D transmittion like Sony, Samsung and LG. I have a plan to purchase one like that. I need some guidence that which manufecturer gives the best quality of 3D technolegy in resolution and is best in over all performence and recieves the best reviews all over! In my own opinion I have personally experienced Sony and Samsung. I felt that in resolution and in 3D effects Samsung is way better than Sony. I need some feedback.

How much are you looking to spend?

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
I'd say it'll be the Samsung UE55C9000

zain759

Standard Member
i just wanted to know that which brand is the best.....despite of the model number...but thanx anyways.....any other reviews about the brand amongt which is the best in 3D tvs and LEDs..??

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
i fail to see why that tv is just so expensive?
its like double other samsungs and a couple of grand more than even sonys 52" 903

Have you seen one?

jmac

Distinguished Member
nah, but just going by spec and samsungs usual price point..
look good in the flesh do they?

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
nah, but just going by spec and samsungs usual price point..
look good in the flesh do they?

Yeah, but I'm talking about PQ. Easily one of the best pictures I've seen ever.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom