Which LCD HDTV to get please help

M

masterson001

Hi,

Here is my situation I live in the UK and I am ready to buy a 46' or higher HDTV. But don't really know what to get. I was wondering if you guys(HDTV experts) could help me. If I list down my important haves could you please advise me on which tv to purchase.

1. Must be 1080p
2. Playing games the most important (Xbox Elite throught HDMI and PS3)
3. Watching Movies
4. Watching Sports
Bonus
5. 100/120 Hz if possible

For every HDTV you advise could you give a reason for your choice and maybe some evidence/link to backup your reasons.

Thank you in advance for any help given!!!

PS
Please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place!

X

xanthor

The only ones i can think of off the top of my head are the X3000 series from Sony and F86 series from Samsung.

ChrisGgr

Yep these are the best you can get.(But you must wait a month).Also the new toshiba Z-series(in a month too)

M

masterson001

Thanks guys for the reply.

I read breafily about the samsung F86, I was about to buy the M86/7 but read in the review there we're some bugs. But I have not read abything about sony's X3000 will have a look into that. Also you guy have any links for the toshiba Z-series for me to have a look at. Thank again guys for the help really appreciate it.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom