1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which LCD for PSTwo?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by papachumba, Nov 13, 2004.

1. papachumba

papachumba
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just bought the PSTwo the other day and i must say, very impressed with how much they actually scaled it down. Got it with a copy of new ISS so i can finally practice and beat my mates in those late saturday matches!

Im thinking of getting some small projection device to go with the PSTwo, ideally making the whole thing ultraportable. I had a look on sony's website but it seems they havent got any custom-designed LCDs that could be added onto the console.
    Had a look at small 7-9in LCDs, haw good are these for gaming? I tried finding some small ultraportable projector (i thought they might have developed something that projects the picture the size of a normal telly and is much smaller than the normal projector but it seems that the tehnology is not quite there yet)

This setup would then be perfect to take on holidays etc, just pack everything into a small bag and away you go!

any advice on what to get?