Which is the best Centreparcs ?

Been to them all and much prefer Sherwood even though Longleat is nearer to us. With younger kids Longleat can be tiring as lots of hills and the sports centre and pool are a long way apart. Sherwood is more compact, flatter and IMO the staff and service are a bit better.

Another vote for Sherwood, done there and elveden and enjoy sherwood more, off there next weekend :)

Been to Sherwood a while ago and it was great, also been to Whinfell last November and it was great. Think I preferred the pool at Sherwood but the closeness of the various things at Whinfell.
They also do a Christmas thing in mid November onwards which just makes it look spectacular, but obviously cycling isn't as major due to the great British weather.
Both of them would get my vote, not sure if you are near either if them.

Sherwood is my nearest. I have heard people tend to bring their own groceries and do it self-catering style which my wife finds a bit of a downer. And heard that on-site restaurants are pricey.

All Centre Parc restaurants can be a bit pricey, but that's part of it. You're in their forest so unless you drive out, it's going to be similar no matter which one you go to.
When I've gone to any of them, we have had tea out each night, but taken basics to use for lunch each day.

I've not noticed it really anymore expensive than the same chains are on the high street(Cafe Rouge, Strada) and the two for one deals in the sports cafes are OK too. We have also eaten out most evenings and had snacks/ lunch in the villa. The takeaways are OK too and the supermarket is not expensive either.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom