Which is the best 14" to 21" Combi TV/Video

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by NickLovett, Mar 29, 2001.

1. NickLovett

NickLovett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I want to purchase a combi unit to place in a specially made cut out in my bedroom wall.
    I want it to fit flush so I am looking at a few flat screen units (Sony KV-21FV1). Anyone recommend a good unit with twin tuner and teletext etc ideally in Silver finish and under 21"?

2. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Get the Sony. The only other option is Philips which are awful!!!! The sony is better built and has better functionality.

Does it have to be a combi??? They are a pain in the arse when they go wrong.
    If you can put a vcr and tv in the hole you'd be 'much' better off doing that by a long way. The only redeeming feature of a combi is convenience. I hate them.
    Sorry to be so negative but they crop up a lot for faults and I'm just fed up of them.

------------------
    Douch!!......Wot's da madder, da CIA got you pushing too many penzils?

Work: www.hughes-tv.co.uk

3. Jeff

Jeff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +263
    My kids have a Samsung 21" combi, its been going non-stop for 2 years, even had the odd toy shoved in. It's been perfect since the day we bought it.

4. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    My daughter has a 14" Samsung combi which is also 2 years old, no faults as of yet.
    It was identicle to a Toshiba combi at the time, and the remote worked both tv's.

Tim

------------------
    You are not Jadzia....Jadzia has gone to Stovacore