which is best lcd or plasma tvs

L

llewllyn1971

Hi there, iam looking into buying a new tv. i not sure which is the best for me could some please give me some help in this area. I whant to connect my p.c to the tv as well as all my other audio equipment i am looking for a tv about 37 inchs to 46 inchs which type of tv would be best LCD or PLASMA i would like to be able to hang it on a wall as well i hope someone will be able to point me in the right direction. :lease:

if you are connecting PC then you should really consider this, LCD does not suffer screen burn, this would be a big issue using plasma especially when viewing still images

Ah, the million dollar question. And the answer is ...... after the break .....

Thanks for that could you suggest LCD which would not make my wife devoice me over the price, i was thinking of a bugget of £1200.

llewllyn1971 said:
Thanks for that could you suggest LCD which would not make my wife devoice me over the price, i was thinking of a bugget of £1200.

Your wife would remove your power of speech over the purchase of a TV :eek: Is she some sort of sorceress??

:rotfl: :rotfl: Nice one! Devoice! Sounds like its straight out of a Doctor Who episode!

Blacksheep1979 said:
along with his new tech of paslma TV's

Oh my God, the sorceress is now effecting you...she has an all-seeing eye and does not take kindly to jest.

I only hope she does not devoice me, because if she did then I w........

silence

silence

:eek: :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom