which is best lcd or plasma tvs

L

llewllyn1971

Hi there, iam looking into buying a new tv. i not sure which is the best for me could some please give me some help in this area. I whant to connect my p.c to the tv as well as all my other audio equipment i am looking for a tv about 37 inchs to 46 inchs which type of tv would be best LCD or PLASMA i would like to be able to hang it on a wall as well i hope someone will be able to point me in the right direction. :lease:

ijd

Novice Member
if you are connecting PC then you should really consider this, LCD does not suffer screen burn, this would be a big issue using plasma especially when viewing still images

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Ah, the million dollar question. And the answer is ...... after the break .....

L

llewllyn1971

Thanks for that could you suggest LCD which would not make my wife devoice me over the price, i was thinking of a bugget of £1200.

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
llewllyn1971 said:
Thanks for that could you suggest LCD which would not make my wife devoice me over the price, i was thinking of a bugget of £1200.
Your wife would remove your power of speech over the purchase of a TV :eek: Is she some sort of sorceress??

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Blacksheep1979 said:
along with his new tech of paslma TV's
Oh my God, the sorceress is now effecting you...she has an all-seeing eye and does not take kindly to jest.

I only hope she does not devoice me, because if she did then I w........

silence

silence

:eek: :eek:

Top Bottom