which ipod to get

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by deantown, Sep 15, 2007.

Tags:
  1. deantown

deantown
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,582
    hi guys
    i am off to usa in 2 weeks and i am going to get my first ipod i was going to get the 30gb video but now with all these new ones just come out i am a bit confused with which one to get i probably wont use it for watching many videos mainly music and probably put photos on it
    so can anybody advise whether to stick with above choice or one of the newer models cheers

2. Andrew Mogford

Andrew Mogford

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +146
    AFAIK, the new 80GB model is cheaper than the old 30GB model. It all depends on the size of your music collection but personally I wouldn't buy the old model when the new one is already out.

You just gotta hope that they actually get them in stores soon. I have money waiting, but I can't buy one at the moment and it is starting to annoy me.

Or if you have the cash and a small music collection you could always get the GORGEOUS Ipod Touch :)

3. ajcasey

ajcasey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    just got back from us with a 160gb model they come in black or silver and will cost you about £175 fot the 160gb and about £125 for the 80gb

4. chumley1

chumley1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just come back from the U.S. and forgot to pick up a nano for a xmas pressie. As it's just gonna be used for music and photos it'll just be the nano 4GB. I think this is sufficient and it's only $130 (approx £65) at Circuit City. These are all over the U.S. from what I can tell. My friend has just gone and is picking one up. If you're not bothered about watching videos then maybe just look at the 8GB Nano if the 4GB is not big enough. Just a thought