Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

which interconnects for dvda/sacd?......

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by PapAV, Mar 28, 2003.

1. PapAV

PapAV

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
  2. Jasonjo

Jasonjo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +115
    go for either, as long as they are a reasonable quality you should be fine...

I use the 3 of the QED's on my DVD-3800 to AVC-10SE

JJ

3. jdanielp

jdanielp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    well, i haven't actually got round to buying a Pioneer DV656a for DVD-A and SACD yet but i got myself a cheap IXOS 6 phono to 6 phono cable from a Dixons bargain bin a while back in anticipation of my future upgrade. it is part of the IXOS gold range of cables so presumably of decent quality for multi-channel audio and will be somewhat neater than having threes sets of phono cables.

i managed to get mine for a tenner instead of 50 quid :eek: they still have some kicking around the stores in Edinburgh i think, although the remaining ones are only 50% off instead. the same deal was on when i bought mine but for some reason they had a couple at a tenner each as well so i got one of those ones! :D

4. vee_cee

vee_cee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've got this ixos cable installed between my 757ai and 1011 amp for sacd and dvd-a duties ......a very neat solution to the cable spagetti you get on the back of av amps. Got mine from Hifibitz.
    Cheers
    VC