1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which interconnects for dvda/sacd?......

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by PapAV, Mar 28, 2003.

1. PapAV

PapAV

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
  2. Jasonjo

Jasonjo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    go for either, as long as they are a reasonable quality you should be fine...

I use the 3 of the QED's on my DVD-3800 to AVC-10SE

JJ

3. jdanielp

jdanielp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    well, i haven't actually got round to buying a Pioneer DV656a for DVD-A and SACD yet but i got myself a cheap IXOS 6 phono to 6 phono cable from a Dixons bargain bin a while back in anticipation of my future upgrade. it is part of the IXOS gold range of cables so presumably of decent quality for multi-channel audio and will be somewhat neater than having threes sets of phono cables.

i managed to get mine for a tenner instead of 50 quid :eek: they still have some kicking around the stores in Edinburgh i think, although the remaining ones are only 50% off instead. the same deal was on when i bought mine but for some reason they had a couple at a tenner each as well so i got one of those ones! :D

4. vee_cee

vee_cee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've got this ixos cable installed between my 757ai and 1011 amp for sacd and dvd-a duties ......a very neat solution to the cable spagetti you get on the back of av amps. Got mine from Hifibitz.
    Cheers
    VC