Which HTPC Case...?

Reaction score
I am currently looking for a HTPC case which will go nicely with a Silver Denon 1909...

I have looked at the Silverstone GD02 - which has similar dimensions which is nice - and looks quite good, and isnt too deep at 360mm.

Ideally I would also like something which will take full size PCI cards...

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Thanks

I really like the look of the GD02. I think Stephen Neal's got one if you have any specific questions about it.

LC20M here, nice case with plenty of space inside, decent airflow and accepts fulls size PCI cards

Andy, looked at the LC20 - whats the remote like with it? What did you pay?

Also what sort of info do you display on your VFD?

What mobo are you using?

I have the GD02, its a nice case. Purchased mainly because of the need for a short depth case that takes full height cards. Replaced the case fans, but have to say the default ones were pretty decent.

I have the GD02, its a nice case. Purchased mainly because of the need for a short depth case that takes full height cards. Replaced the case fans, but have to say the default ones were pretty decent.

I must say - the GD02 is a strong contender because of its depth - pretty much same dimensions of the Denon 1909... on the other hand I havnt decided on a cabinet to put them in/where I will be putting them...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom