• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which home cinema £3k budget

ksp

Standard Member
Hi,
New to the forum and looking for advice. I've approx £3k to spend on a home cinema system that'll also give good performance when playing CD's / MP3's. Been looking at the Bose Lifestyle stuff but the review's don't look that good. Should I consider separates like Onkyo or Denon? I'd also like a built in DVD player and maybe multi-room wireless capability. Possibly a hard drive for music storage too.

I'll be connecting Sky HD and games consoles.
Any help greately appreciated.

Kev

tom 2000

Distinguished Member
Hi, welcome to the Forums.
My set up ticks most of those boxes although I would never claim it to be superior to anything else as to be honest I have very little experience.
I am not impressed with the way the LX01 displays/catalogues its music library compared to a demo I saw of the Bose.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom