Which headphones/ear buds

rb5201

Hi all, after any advice opinions on which earbuds or headphones are best for working out.

Generally weight train, I have some cheap ear buds which I'm not keen on as they kinda feel like they create a vacuum in my ear!

Budget is about £100. Was thinking galaxy buds as I have Samsung phone, but also seen bose soundlink on offer at £129 for head phone style.

What do you guys use?

finbaar

I use Galaxy Buds Plus for running, they fit me OK but everyone is different. Samsung have released newer models since these came out. If you have a Samsung phone the Galaxy Buds have an app that allows you to customise them although that isn't really important. I've also got a pair of EarFun Pro - there's an updated version out now. These are fairly decent and I use them when I do weights.

Both these models have a positive fit so I'm not sure you would like them.

shodan

Distinguished Member
I've been using a pair of Anker Soundbuds Curve for about 7 years.
Still like new, hold their charge forever, quick charge even from micro usb, comfortable, secure even when running or jumping skipping rope and has aptX codec!
When they eventually bite the bullet, I'll be looking to replace them with another pair the same

kBm

Distinguished Member
I've found without any sort of ear hook, ear buds work themselves free and fall out if for anything more than walking. I've tried Samsung Buds +, Live, and Pro.

I use Amazfit Powerbuds, with a magnetic ear hook, which work well. Even has in-ear HR monitoring. But like all Chinese tech, it's let down by crap software.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom