• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which hdmi cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunbedted

Standard Member
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I was wondering if anyone could advise me of a good hdmi cable to connect my new receiver (not purchased yet but prob sony 5200) to my 42pd7200 and ps3? I'm currently in the states and have seen a monster 1m cable for $80, is this any good? dont want my cables to let my system down?

Many thanks.

Tyler Durden

Distinguished Member
For 1m, any cable will do. Just by the cheapest you can find.

rEVILospud

Prominent Member
If you are going to have all your inputs going through this HDMI cable, I would be tempted to get something a little more than the cheapest I could find.
I perhaps wouldn't spend as much as $80, but something like this seems very reasonable to me.

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
closing as there is an actual cables section of the forum for this and it has been covered very much already so no point me moving the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom