• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

which glasses for 2012 sharp 3D TV

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
Hi

I am hopefully finally taking delivery on my 70 inch LE836 aquos TV tomorrow after having a LE741 boxed up in my games room for 2 weeks (they delivered the wrong TV)

so I need some glasses.

looking on ebay there are a lot of no brand glasses which seem fairly cheap though some people claim they dont work on sharp sets.

I can get official Sharp AN3DG20B glasses for under £35 however some people claim that the battery is weak in them, and given the battery is not replacable that worries me a bit.

so, what is the best glasses i can get for this set

many thanks

Mike.

I realise that the high price of this TV is mostly due to its large screen size; however, I find it almost unbelievable that there aren't any 3D glasses supplied !

How penny-pinching ARE Sharp !

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
yeah, they have fixed it with this years model, but the last year one does not come with specs.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom