Which Games Allow Custom Soundtracks ?

Bomer

Novice Member
Anyone have a list of games which you can play your own music during? It's been added to the software.. yet hardly any games use it, only heard of Burnout Paradise and MGS4 (Through the iPod)

Anyone know any others? (Not from PSN)

pixels

PAIN allows the use of custom music

Bomer

Novice Member
Cheers, but they're all from the PSN store :/ I was wondering more about the disc based games which allow it :p

onkeh

Novice Member
We really should make a definitive list. XMB music is glorious for the few games that use it, but many have their own interface (not as good but does the job). Definitely look forward to seeing it used more, especially considering it's supposedly "free" resources-wise.

XMB
Warhawk

Non-XMB
Burnout Paradise
Wipeout
Pain
High Velocity Bowling
Super Stardust
Mainichi Isshou
Singstar

Last edited:

Tigerblade

We really should make a definitive list. XMB music is glorious for the few games that use it, but many have their own interface (not as good but does the job). Definitely look forward to seeing it used more, especially considering it's supposedly "free" resources-wise.

XMB
Warhawk
FIFA 09 gave this weird message in the demo ("music will start after a while" or something like) so perhaps in the full version?

Non-XMB
Burnout Paradise
Wipeout
Pain
High Velocity Bowling
Super Stardust
Mainichi Isshou
Singstar
I'll test Fifa in a sec :smashin:

EDIT : Fifa = No :thumbsdow

Last edited:

Moogle

Novice Member
I've changed the thread title so it makes more sense.

Bomer

Novice Member

XMB
Warhawk

Non-XMB
Burnout Paradise
Wipeout
Pain
High Velocity Bowling
Super Stardust
Mainichi Isshou
Singstar
Thanks for that :) & completely agree about the list. Should be good when more games start including it. Really sick of some of the music on some games. Fifa especially, not my taste in music at all.

Also, cheers Moogle, my brain wasn't working properly at the time :p

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom