1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which freeview sets for Samsung LE32A41BX?!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by alex69, Sep 10, 2005.

1. alex69

alex69
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello

I was wondering whether any of you is happy with a particular freeview set for the unit above? It's time I go out and buy one but still undecided on which. Was looking at the panasonics because of their supposedly good output and posted:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242773

Any of you particularly happy with a freeview or anyone that feels one particularly matches the Samsung LCD? Thanks!!

Edit: sorry for the OT but I am really looking for Samsung LCD's users and they are all to be found here. :thumbsup:

2. alex69

alex69
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Well, ehem , given the lack of replies can anyone post the model of his set in case he's happy with output that gets fed to the sammy?

3. featherbrain

featherbrain

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Sony VTX-D800 works brilliantly with the Samsung panels, I find. I have the LE32R41BD with built-in freeview, but still use my old Sony STB for recording, and I can confirm that the PQ over Scart RGB is better than the built-in DTV. You can't go wrong with this Sony box - it costs a bit more, but worth every penny IMHO.

:)

Edit: Which model do you actually have? Thread and message titles state different models.