Which floorstanders?

leehaynes

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm debating whether to buy Mission M33 (£110.00) or M73 floorstanders (£99.00). These will be my first purchase on the road to building my system.

Hope someone can help.

Lee

M33 for £110? Damn I got mine a few weeks ago for £130! Not sure about the M73's but I am very happy with my M33's, after a good run-in they are sounding great with films and music

might not be available yet - very limited stock aparently!

might order tomorrow.

Any other views anyone?

There is very little difference between the M33i & M73i to my ears - personally prefer the look of the M33i as it doesnt have the large plasticy front baffle and so looks good with the grills off - there is no way I could live with my M74i speakers without the grills on because of it.

I' d second Ataroths point of there being very little between the two sets of speakers.

BTW Ataroth, hows the 2805 sounding in your setup? I've ordered one, and i'll have a similar setup when it arrives.

Sarll - I am very impressed with it (I use it purely for movies/tv - no music (multichannel or stereo)

In my opinion when I was testing the Denon AVR range the 2805 pushed the limits of my speakers but certainly didnt go over them - the speakers didnt do justice to the 3805 and as I have no intention to upgrade the speakers any further the 2805 was an excellent partner.

I have a totally seperate stereo system which I dont think I will ever finish upgrading

where can I get the m33i at the best possible price?

so far the cheapest I've seen them are £160, where did you guys get it for £110 inc delivery

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom