Which film would you like Arrow (or one of the other boutique labels) to release?

View attachment 1322814
Fist of the North Star
This actually does have a semi-ok USA blu-ray release but I would love a glossy limited edition with steelbook, artwork, booklets, supplementary material. Could include the Gary Daniels version as an easter egg.

^^^^ This 1000 times this!!!

Would love to see this but even if it just got the same sort of treatment that Ninja Scroll & Akira received from Manga or like the Special Editions that All the Anime give some of their titles

Neil

The Abyss remastered in 4K would be my top pick. I'd also like to see a 4K release of the Steven Soderberg version of Solaris...not quite as obscure as some of the titles listed here but I haven't owned The Abyss on disc since my special edition Laserdisc so I think I've waited long enough!!
If Arrow can release Pitch Black in 4K then I don't see the problem with Solaris (2002) in 4K!

The last official release of The Abyss was the non-anamorphic DVD back in 1999, which is insane. The same goes for True Lies, which has also been missing in action for decades. Post 9/11 that made sense, but I think we're ready to watch Arnie fight comedy Arab terrorists again.
All down to Jimmy Cameron I believe. He hasn't got time apparently. Not even during lockdown... :rolleyes:

Freebie & The Bean

LOTR should be here in October I think.

Martin

If Arrow can do Pitch Black, they can give us a decent all singing, all gun kata-ring version of Equilibrium.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom