• Bad Company

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anything Else ????

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

LDR

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Out of all the new films around at the moment, what would you recommend I go to see first ?

I havent seen a film at the cinema since AOTC..so is it Spidey ?, or Minority Report or Scooby Doo or what ?

I like good action films but also like comedy action etc ie DieHard, Lethal Weapon, T2, The Rock etc etc...

Spiderman was really good but haven,t seen any of the others, heard mineority report is excellent though.;)

If it were me, I'd go and and see Minority Report. :)

Haven't heard of Bad Company :confused:

Had to laugh, James Whitaker, said of 'Minority Report' that he couldn’t remember walking out of a film before. Minority Report was bad, incompressible, pretentious rubbish, and when the snot stared pouring out of someone, that was it, he walked out.

87 views and only 9 votes ??

How hard is it to click a choice ??? :rolleyes:

Anyway, took the Squirrels advice..Minority Report it was..and damn good choice too...really enjoyed it..:D

I know its a bit late but for next time, go see Dogtown and Z-Boys an excellent documentary.

Bad Comapny is Crap

I liked Minority Report and Spiderman was Awesome.

I haven't seen Scooby Doo.

Originally posted by Cyber Spawn

Bad Comapny is Crap
Well I thought their ‘Can’t Get Enough’ and ‘Feel Like Makin’ Love’ not bad at all.

Whoops thought it was the music forum.:D :D :D

I loved Spiderman, I would say it was better than Minority Report. Flatmates hated it - They only seem to like films, which are

A) In black and white (watched "The man who wasn't there" last night.... very good film as you would expect from the Cohens)
B) Has subtitles, usually for french films.... they don;t seem to like my manga collection with english subtitles hehe
C) Is based on some book that every pikey traveller has read and involves some sort of in depth character study
D) If it is light entertainment then it must be animated Disney/Pixar stuff

This of course clashes with my collection of Manga, Kung Fu movies, Action movies and downright awful B-Movies. Still is always amusing trying to get them to watch some cult classic, it at least clears out the living room when I want some peace :)

Sinzer..I'd get some new flatmates if I were you..instead of those artsyfartsy ones !! :D

I think they are termed as young professionals :p

Whereas I am just another computer flunky who uses a lot of TLA's to make me sound clever :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom