1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which DVD to go with Toshiba 36ZP26P ?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by DSanchez, Jan 14, 2003.

1. DSanchez

DSanchez

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    have just purchased Toahiba 36ZP26P and am looking for recommendations for a home cinema kit to take full advantage of the Progressive Scan ? Will most Kits do the job or does it need to be at the hi-end of the range ?:confused:

2. juboy

juboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Remember that, as it stands, the 36ZD26P will not accept an incoming PAL progressive scan from a DVD player. There are people on the forums who've been lobbying Tosh about whether this situation will change, but to my knowledge this has been to no avail just yet.

In the meantime, I use the Tosh 510 with the above TV in NTSC progressive and, once you've got the TV set-up correctly, it's phenomenal. I know there are a lot of very happy Tosh 520 owners around these parts also. You can't go wrong for sub-£300 for an NTSC prog scan player with either of those two.