1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which DVD supplier can post to New Zealand?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by Jason_B, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Jason_B

Jason_B

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there

I will be moving to New Zealand in 5/6 weeks. Does anyone know a good DVD supplier that I might be able to use. I've used Play for years now, but they do not deliver there.

I'd love to hear from any forum users from NZ, or suppl;iers who can post there.

Many thanks

2. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +7,083
  3. Jason_B

Jason_B

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Greg - Not heard of them before.

I would really like to find a NZ or Austrlian based company if possible, but at least it's good to know other suppliers that ship world wide.

Thanks

Jason

4. Glib

Glib

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I have used DVD Pacific on and off for some time and can highly recommend them and they are now my exclusive supplier since the goings on over at DVD Never.

5. jouni

jouni

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would really like to find a NZ or Austrlian based company if possible, but at least it's good to know other suppliers that ship world wide.

The good thing about a non-local supplier is that you might be able to avoid duties and VAT on small shipments (your local supplier will HAVE to include them in their pricing) - and shipping cost differences between local and foreign aren't usually significant anymore on small packages because of fixed administrative costs being so high whereever.

6. Miniholic

Miniholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +397
    I've used a couple of Austrailian suppliers for R4 stuff, www.ezydvd.com.au and www.dvdcrave.com .

Never had any problems with either, and I'm sure delivery to NZ won't be a problem if they can manage to send stuff to the UK in under a week. :smashin: