1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Dvd sites are quickest for films

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by tony kop77, Mar 4, 2003.

1. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +205
    I want to buy 8 mile and was wandering what sitets are the fastest to get their films and for delivery. I think the offical date for this film is March 14th but some sites have it already. I noticed cd wow have it up to £5 cheaper than other places do they get their films before the offical release date normally or only on offical release dates.
    I also want to but jackass and a few other films out next week and week after, March will be an expensive month i think Harry Potter will be out at soem sites as the offical date is 1st week in April i think.

2. dodd

dodd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

After trying many sites I think www.discemporium.com remain unbeaten in terms of speed. In my opinion they are not the cheapest , but if you want to get DVDs quick , use those guys.

3. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +205
    I rung them up earlier but they said the film will arrive Saturday or Tuesday. I can order it elsewhere and get it for Tuesday costing £5 less. I have seen the film even cheaper at cd wow but dont know if they get their films early

4. JSW

JSW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    I find Movietyme are the first to get new releases by up to 5 days or more. You pay for it though !!!

CD Wow are good for delivery time but you could be waiting a week or two after the others are allready shipping.

Future Ent is the one I stick with mostly only changing to one of the others if price is cheaper.

Bry

5. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +205
    Movietyme are good bot that expensive but by the time i have got the film from them others are beging to ship out so in the end i only get it 1 or 2 days early than toehr people that ordered elsewhere. i will order from them tonight unless soemoen can give me a quicker site.
    I have used future entertainment for 2 years they are good but their prices are starting to get more expensive and take longer than they used to. I used to get films sometimes next day 2 days max now they take a week

6. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is delivery of a film a couple of days earlier than other sites really that important when the prices can be so different :confused:

7. Garbo

Garbo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    dv-depot are very quick, although delivery is around £6.

8. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +205
    I guess your right. I will order from cd wow as it is £5 cheaper and that £5 cheaper i can buy dog soldiers also buy 3 films thats £15 i have saved,can buy another top film for that price. Do people here pay extra to get films early or do you wait and get films cheaper.

PS do cd wow charge you when they send you the film or as soon as your order a film

9. JSW

JSW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    As soon as you order im afraid.