• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

which dlc?

stellamandude

Distinguished Member
Tough choice..........

Both End Game and Aftermath are very good, End game with it's CTF mode and great maps, but Aftermath also has some very nice maps.

Toss a coin, you won't be disappointed in either of them IMO :D

Covert Recon

Prominent Member
I suppose some individual taste comes into it.

If you like the wartorn exteriors of Crysis 2 MP, then Aftermath might appeal. Limited vehicle play.

If you want to destroy some interiors and run around corridors and rooms lots: Close Quarters. No vehicles.

Want really spacious play where vehicles are essential? Armoured Kill.

Maps that are similar to classic BF maps like Karkand? End Game.

You could always Youtube search the map packs and see which appeal visually?

Dave Bagpuss

Established Member
Battlefield 1943

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Everyone has different tastes so i agree with Covert, check out some videos on youtube and go by what you like the look of. For me Close quarters is my most played by a mile, even though i didnt thin kit would be for me, but it offers something totally different to the main game, whereas all the others are to a degree more of the same. Notrhing wrong with that obviously and Aftermath and End Game are good also, but it's definitely individual preference.

As for the game modes in each DLC, some may have that a defining factor, whereas other may just go by the better maps.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom