which disc ?

Sapper Pete

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have been given a Goodmans GDVD 305 recorder with Freeview.Being new to DVD I would appreciate advice on the following.
With my existing VCR,I can make a recording,remove the tape and then follow up with further recordings at a later date up to the level of 3 or 4 hours.Later,I can rewind the tape and use it again.
Given the range of discs available,which one should I use to replicate the foregoing ?
Thanks

Sapper Pete said:
I have been given a Goodmans GDVD 305 recorder with Freeview.Being new to DVD I would appreciate advice on the following.
With my existing VCR,I can make a recording,remove the tape and then follow up with further recordings at a later date up to the level of 3 or 4 hours.Later,I can rewind the tape and use it again.
Given the range of discs available,which one should I use to replicate the foregoing ?
Thanks

What type of DVD does the Goodmans take, + or -R or Ram - Do you know?

Edit - Seems to be a +R and +RW machine so you need to get some +RW discs to do the above.

Thanks dicky,
Yes,supports +R,+RW,recording and -R,+R in playback.What is the difference between +R and +RW ? Would either give me the same result ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom