• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which console to get...

gamerman

Novice Member
ps3 or xbox 360 :( dunno what to get..

i hear the controller for the xbox 360 is better but pay for online gaming ?

any good deals anyone seen online?

konradt

Novice Member
Hi, personally I have owned both and to this day own the xbox. One of the good question to ask if what do your friends play? You dont want to get the opposite to what they have becuase then you can play multiplayer with them.. unless you dont wanna play with them!.. also I have found the xbox online services, while you do pay for it, to be much better and offer a lot more. go to your local game shop and try the controllers for yourself to make that judgement.

donkey

Novice Member
Hi the xbox controller is by far the best (unless you have tiny hands) yes you do have to pay for online but its free for the first month then only 5.99 a month if you pay monthly if you pay in a lump sum it works out cheaper.

gamerman

Novice Member
Hi the xbox controller is by far the best (unless you have tiny hands) yes you do have to pay for online but its free for the first month then only 5.99 a month if you pay monthly if you pay in a lump sum it works out cheaper.
Thanks Xbox it is!!

gamerman

Novice Member
Got xbox 360 today, very happy it came with 3 months trial to xbox live! its the 4G version with KINECT + Two Games £119 reduced to £90 . happy !

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom