Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Which Component switcher

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by simg, Jun 29, 2005.

1. simg

simg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Need some help picking a component switcher, not sure which to go for. There is one for 69.99 but has only two component sockets or I have found another http://shop.nexnix.co.uk/Scart_Switchers.html here. Dont know what im looking for so any help would be great, thanx in advance :D :D

Scratch that link above after investigating it hasnt got what I need!! :rolleyes:

2. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    how many devices you wanting to connect, how many display devices do you want to feed and what is your budget??

Gary

3. simg

simg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I need 2, any more connections would be grear, like scart but im not greedy :D

4. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    in your first post you say component do you mean the RCA Component connection or component as in device, as you then mention a SCART switcher :confused:

If you want a box that will switch RCA component based devices then there are a number of these from £100 to £400 and more IIRC, if you mean you what a device to switch SCART based devices then again, there are a number of those about also.

Component switches:
    www.zektor.com
    audio authority(sp!) do one also, not sure of website

SCART
    nexnix as you link shows
    and plenty of others

for a Component switcher I use a Zektor 4.2 (4 component in, 2 device outputs)

Gary