Which componant lead to get?

Pantera6

Novice Member
there are 3 on amazon which are being released tomorow, but none are the official nintendo ones...
is it sure the nintendo one will be better?
im not to fussed aboutn havinbg to wait a few weeks for a nintendo one, but if it nis sure that there will be noi difference inbwetween the diferent brandfs, i might go ahead and get one of amazon. im using a 26" lcd. i would get an RGB, and they are in stock where i live, hehe, but i dont feel likew spending money agaibn on componant when that comes out

fatfingers73

there are 3 on amazon which are being released tomorow, but none are the official nintendo ones...
is it sure the nintendo one will be better?
im not to fussed aboutn havinbg to wait a few weeks for a nintendo one, but if it nis sure that there will be noi difference inbwetween the diferent brandfs, i might go ahead and get one of amazon. im using a 26" lcd. i would get an RGB, and they are in stock where i live, hehe, but i dont feel likew spending money agaibn on componant when that comes out
I'm waiting for the official one, always the best in my experience (never tried monster though).

Billy Hunt

Novice Member
I've gone for the Mad Catz as it looked like the only one that would reach the TV and the Amp.
The premium one on Amazon doesn't seem to stretch far enough between the picture and sound connections.

dodger747

Novice Member
I'm waiting for the official one, always the best in my experience
I have a Joytech 360 VGA cable and an official one and there is no difference to my eyes. I could only get the Madcatz component cable on Wii launch day and the picture is more than adequate for me. Plus the pictures of the official one look a bit flimsy to say the least and the Madcatz looks like a far superior cable...:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom