1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which <<CHEAP>> 2nd Hand Projector

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by maxb_1236, Nov 19, 2003.

1. maxb_1236

maxb_1236

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I realise there's loads of threads about which projector on a specific budget, but I've had a search through and I cant find anything that really answer's my question - that is:

Can you recommend any specific projector that I should consider in my search for a cheap (500-600 quid) second hand projector.

I realise that for that money I'm not going to get a lot, but wonder if there are any that you think I should look out for. I've been looking at some on ebay, but it seems that most of them are geared towards connecting to a computer for business use. Would this type of projector be any good for watching DVD's and playing computer games through.

One example of this type of projector that I've seen is this "Philips cBright XG2i Data Video Projector". Any comments on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Max

2. ShinObiWAN

ShinObiWAN
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0