Which case for your new Iphone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max?

Anyone else contacted Nodus about returning the case?

A case for all occasions. What’s the best case to use when going for a night out? Something classy like the Apple Folio case maybe?

I picked up one of these

Nomad rugged folio case. Mine is in brown, other option is black. The phone clips in like in many of the hard cases, so it is protected around all the edges. It is made of high quality Horween leather , fits and looks classy.Inside folio flap there are 3 card slots, then a big slot behind them for bills, ect. I had wanted the Nodus case in teal green but delivery kept getting pushed back then read about problems with them so cancelled my order.

I picked up one of these

Nomad rugged folio case. Mine is in brown, other option is black. The phone clips in like in many of the hard cases, so it is protected around all the edges. It is made of high quality Horween leather , fits and looks classy.Inside folio flap there are 3 card slots, then a big slot behind them for bills, ect. I had wanted the Nodus case in teal green but delivery kept getting pushed back then read about problems with them so cancelled my order.
I’ve thought of Nomad before. I have a couple of their Apple Watch straps and their base station. How much did you pay for it? Also, I heard that it’s not all leather and has plastic on it too?

$70 and yes it does have some plastic, a polycarbonate cradle the phone securely snaps into. They claim 6 ft drop protections. I carry my phone in a belt holster made by Bullhidebelts, and when holstered with the thick gun belt type leather in the holster and the Nomad rugged folio, it is extremely well protected.

I like the look of the Nomad but hate being hit with the bloomin import tax!

Anyone else contacted Nodus about returning the case?

Dave I got no reply at all so ended up contacting Paypal who have refunded me.

I got the Forrest Green case for my Midnight Green 11 Pro Max but sent back the black on as it's more grey than black. How's the folio case? Is it black or more grey? I also got a nice clear case from ESR. Managed to get it for free for review. It's a lot better than the clear Apple case. Had a look in store at that it it's not worth the money.
Late to the party but I’ve just orders the 11 Pro Max Midnight Green, how does the Forest Green case look like against the different shade of green. Why didn’t they just do a midnight green case!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Late to the party but I’ve just orders the 11 Pro Max Midnight Green, how does the Forest Green case look like against the different shade of green. Why didn’t they just do a midnight green case!

Attachments

• 146B6B9D-5BBE-4578-8CE5-ADBC1BB1DD24.png
    146B6B9D-5BBE-4578-8CE5-ADBC1BB1DD24.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
I see that Anson Calder now do iPhone 11 cases.

My partner has one for her iPhone X, and the case does patina in a lovely way, and it's leather that really feels like leather.

Quick question; Can anyone tell me how I place all my photo’s (14,000) off my iPhone and store in iCloud?

Hi Guyz
is anyone else having trouble with wireless charging thru a case, I have had one phone swapped out by apple as it was faulty, so bought another one, and Ive tried 3 cases one of them a spigen case, and it will not charge, with the case off it will charge, i have three chargers, all charge the xs max fine but will not charge the pro max

Hi Guyz
is anyone else having trouble with wireless charging thru a case, I have had one phone swapped out by apple as it was faulty, so bought another one, and Ive tried 3 cases one of them a spigen case, and it will not charge, with the case off it will charge, i have three chargers, all charge the xs max fine but will not charge the pro max
I've 3 wireless chargers and my iPhone 11 Pro Max works with all of them. I have Apple Leather case, Apple Clear case, Caudabe and Spigen. Never had any trouble with them wireless charging.

Quick question; Can anyone tell me how I place all my photo’s (14,000) off my iPhone and store in iCloud?
Don’t you just go into the photo app in settings and set to upload into I Cloud. You can also then set the limit of what you have in the phone and for how long before they go to the cloud.
In relation to cases I’ve currently got the syncware clear case but I don’t like the endless fingerprints and dust, so Apple Leather case it is then...

Don’t you just go into the photo app in settings and set to upload into I Cloud. You can also then set the limit of what you have in the phone and for how long before they go to the cloud.
In relation to cases I’ve currently got the syncware clear case but I don’t like the endless fingerprints and dust, so Apple Leather case it is then...
It's just certain photo's I want to store in the cloud?

Received an email from Nodus;

Thank you for your patience while we manufactured your Access Case for the new iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max.

Due to the new texture on the back of the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max, the Micro Suction Pad on the Access Case can’t form as strong a bond as it has done on previous models of iPhone. It still grips the back of the iPhone, but we want to make sure you get the best possible experience and you should have received a tempered glass rear screen protector with your Access Case, which we included to provide an optimal bond between phone and case.

Please DO NOT use this rear screen protector! We believe that our supplier has sent us a defective batch that does not perform as tested and we will now be sending you a replacement PET Vinyl Rear Scratch Protector in the next few days. Don’t worry, these have been tested much more rigorously and provide the ultra-strong repeatable bond that will stay connected to the iPhone and hold your iPhone securely in the Access Case.

We’re really sorry for any inconvenience caused, please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need any help.

Best regards
Nodus Support
Copyright © 2020 Nodus Collection Ltd, All rights reserved.
We're contacting you because of a problem with an order you have placed with us

Our mailing address is:
Nodus Collection Ltd
Nodus Collection Ltd
2A South Harbour
Penryn, Cornwall
TR10 8LR
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
open.php

Spigen clear 11 pro ultra hybrid, softish case protection on corners seems good, got there lens screen protector also, though realised after they do a full coverage screen protector to.
Great case, but doesn't lie completely flat on a desk rocks a tiny bit when typing!
Thing it is necessary to remove and clean out dust etc every so often.
Had apple leather cases before but to pricy!

Received the back protector from Nodus. Yes it works but makes back of phone look ugly. Not happy.

Attachments

• CB7FFA24-E610-4460-BC2C-1658AE49687D.jpeg
    CB7FFA24-E610-4460-BC2C-1658AE49687D.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 83
Defeats the whole point of the Access case really. Big Fail by Nodus this time around!

Makes me glad I cancelled my order, I even thought about reordering if they offered the pro case in teal green, but now think not.

Hi,
Has any seen, or got, one of the Project Extreme Turbo Edition cases for the IPhone 11 Pro ?
I would be interested in hearing what they think of same.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom