Which case for your new Iphone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max?

Geoggy

Haven't seen a thread this year, so here goes.

I've bought a cheap clear case for a fiver off Amazon for Friday.

I was disappointed with the official Apple silicone case on my XS. Went scruffy quickly and it lived in a pocket alone. The screen protector Apple fitted also came off, hence I have a couple of marks on my screen.

So what has worked well for you?

What has already arrived with you for Friday pick up and does it look good?

Any tips welcome.

aerodynamic18

I’m in the same boat. I have just got the iPhone official leather case for the 11pro max coming on Friday but I think I would like something tougher/offers better protection so any opinions would be appreciated

shane1985

Standard Member
For anyone looking for an apple leather or silicone case, John Lewis online are currently offering their (limited) selection at 20% off.
Thank you so much for the heads up.

Managed to pick up a clear case this afternoon for £36 instead of £45.

£36
71924FE7-FE88-465B-9E7E-60689A35B8B6.jpeg

n3ur0

Has anyone noticed stress marks on the edges of the clear case from putting the phone in? I’ve already started seeing them towards the bottom.

aerodynamic18

I have ended up ordering a Mous case. will be out next week so ordered a cheap case to keep me going until it arrives

a l e x

Distinguished Member
Mines in the green silicon at the moment. Mous should be here tomorrow/Monday so will probably send it back to Apple.

Geoggy

Went for the blue leather on the JL offer. Thanks for the heads up!

Storvay

Normally go for extremely thin cases - XR had a TOZO case from Amazon - more for protecting the back and grip than drop damage.

Trying to go caseless with my 11 - feels so damn nice in hand.

sneeks

I’ve ordered the black leather Apple case from Amazon for my iPhone 11 Pro, only £44 so cheaper than buying directly from Apple.

I also have a black Spigen liquid air case which fits great and cost £8.99

blaugrana69

Got the Forest Green Apple Leather for my Space Gray 11 Pro. Eyeing the Apple leather Folio at some point, find it useful on travels.

Inked

Distinguished Member
I love the look of the leather, and the feel of the silicone. I’m struggling to like the clear case to be honest.
It’s not quite what I was expecting, it’s a far harder material and I’m concerned that it may actually lead to scratches rather than prevent them.
Compared to the leather and silicone it was more difficult to get on and off again. Feels ok once on though.

kingslynnfc7

I purchased the official apple clear case. I do like the look of it, but it a bit too slippy in hand and even in pocket. Slipped out couple of times when sitting down. May look at different alternatives on Amazon that offer a but more grip.

Mr X

Distinguished Member
What colour folio ? black or the aubergine, quite liked the latter when I saw it in store.
Played it safe and went for Black to go with my midnight green phone. Wasn't really feeling the Aubergine/Green combo - Although it works well on a real Aubergine!

FlagshipDevice

I've gone for the Mous Limitless 3.0 in the walnut finish. I like the retro look of it and it reminds me of the Atari 2600 I had when I was a kid :D

Dave M

Distinguished Member
No AC for me and no screen protector but I do have the folio this year
Ah right. I always say I’m not going to bother (bit like not upgrading this year!) but always do. Bought AC+ last night (got £106 refunded from last years) and just had a Belkin glass screen protector fitted by Apple.

Dave M

Distinguished Member
can anyone tell me how protective the apple silicone cases are? are they any good?
I always get the leather ones but I think the silicone one's are just the same. They protect the phone very well. They have lip so when placed down the screen doesn't touch the surface. I think there're great.

aerodynamic18

My Mous limitless case arrived yesterday. Went for the leather one. Seems nice so far :)

Dave M

Distinguished Member
Just noticed that the new Apple leather black case is more gray this year? Anyone else find the same?

Attachments