Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

which camera for my illicit recordings?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by lonelyleap, May 24, 2005.

1. lonelyleap

lonelyleap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    [/B]I'm making a film where i'm going to need to use small mini dv camera to get stuff on tape that i'm not really allowed to , the quality of dv footage is all going to play into the feel i want but i would like to know which camera is going to give me the most range in terms of quality, ability to del with low light, sound etc. Now i'm going to need to be on the sony hanycam sort of size ( so far most interesting simply for size and lens glass has been sony dcr- pc1000), i've been searching the internet but it seems hanycams just don't get the professional writeup and i guess understandably so. But hoping there are people out there who've needed it's size for similar reasons and can point me to some recommendations, or some articles even to check out.
    any help greatly appreciated[/B]

2. Brooktop

Brooktop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    Have you tried asking John Leslie, Paris Hilton or Pamela Anderson?

Sorry....couldn't resist :D Good luck!

3. thebrummy_one

thebrummy_one

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I can't say I know much about this sort of thing but, have you thought about using a bullet cam plugged into a regular cam hidden in a bag? My understanding of a bullet cam is a small lens affair that can easily be concealed. You would also need an external mic plugged into the recording cam.