1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which camcorder

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by platham_1, Aug 29, 2005.

1. platham_1

platham_1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI Guys!

I need help ive got about 400 quid to spend on a camcorder im going to las vegas on the 6/09/05.. so i need to know which is the best at that price.. its for my wedding as well as general use out there!!!..

so best camcorder for 400 quid. ????

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

2. senu

senu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,865
    Sony Canon Panasonic JVC All good names.. hmmm No Im not name dropping All brands have turkeys! but these seem to make consistently good products . Im not very sure about the cheaper JVCs though.
    http://jvc-class-action.blogspot.com/ make what you will of that
    Seriously you could do worse than Panasonics . They seem to give more bang for your buck at this range .If you went to tottenham ct rd you would be deluged by choice and end up more confused!
    try
    http://www.panasonic.co.uk/camcorders/nvgs75b/index.htm
    if you can shop around and stretch to it it
    happy hunting :hiya:

Ps whatever you do get get an extra batterry (especially for the wedding!)the standard ones run out unbelievably quickly

3. runboy

runboy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Used my JVC GRDF470 on my holiday recently. Very pleased with the performance. I had the standard battery, plus I bought an identical one and they lasted me for a day of on/off filming, mainly through the lcd screen but sometimes through the viewfinder if juice was getting low. Very pleased with the quality of output and hooked it up to my PC yesterday with no problems via firewire.