1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which buy Samsung LE32R41B or Panasonic TX32LXD52

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by henrymac, Oct 31, 2005.

1. henrymac

henrymac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am in the processing of buying either a samsung LE 32R41B or Panasonic TX32LXD52. Primary use will be sky digital broadcasts, good quality analogue and some dvd viewing. I like the look of the sammy but am worried that it will not be up to standard with digital or analogue broadcasts. Can anyone help?

2. Jonti

Jonti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After having each of these panels running next to each other, my advice is to definitely go for the Panasonic. The Samsung just couldn't match the level of detail the Panasonic could reproduce - skin tones, natural scenes, etc., were really obviously inferior on the Samsung.

3. chriszzzzzz

chriszzzzzz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Mine is definitely up to Standard and probably beyond with both digital and analogue tuners.
    Highly recommend this set. I've had mine for three months with no problems whatsover..
    Hope it helps... :)

4. henrymac

henrymac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Many thanks for your comments. Haven't decided yet. Still confused - for every good recommendation there seems to be a bad one. I am wondering if people who are having problems are setting these sets up properly with good quality cables?