• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which bridge camera for motorcycle touring ?

sconie

Established Member
Hi all, I love my D90 and swapping my zoom lens for a nifty fifty, however I find it too bulky to wear when I'm out and about motorcycling, ideally I would like something that has DSLR capabilities but that I can easily carry under my leather jacket.

Any suggestions ?

twist

Distinguished Member
Bridge cameras arent really much smaller than DSLRs, better off with a good compact like a LX5, XZ-1, X10, X100 or something like a compact system GF1, PEN, NEX with pancake lens.

sconie

Established Member
Bridge cameras arent really much smaller than DSLRs, better off with a good compact like a LX5, XZ-1, X10, X100 or something like a compact system GF1, PEN, NEX with pancake lens.

Thanks, I will start searching the forum for info on the compacts you mention. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom