• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which bracket for KRP-600M and how to mount

Rajibear

Standard Member
Hello

I should be getting my KRP-600M delivered next week and have been looking around for the most streamlined mounting solution. The thinnest i have seen is the vogel EFW8405.

EFW 8405

It seems to only stick out 24mm from the wall. My questions are, is this the best and slimmest wall mount for my KRP-600M and will allow enough ventialtion? Any others that are recommended?

My second question is that the wall it will be mounted on is a concrete block wall with plasterboard affixed using the dab method. Is it okay to mount it directly on to the plasterboard taking into accountt there is a 1cm gap between the plasterboard and the wall. What type of bolts are the best?

If not okay shall i cut the wall away and put a wooden batten in the place where the mount will go? Dont really want to do this if i can get away with it though.

Thanks

Raj

omara500

This mount addressed my needs perfectly, it's an excellent mount especially for the money. If you need any advice pm the M-Form dude Graham: m-formonline

What ever you do get, don't assume just because it says it supports 60" that it will. I made that mistake and paid for it.

Last edited:

Steve N

Distinguished Member
I went with a Future Automation PS60.
Expensive, but in my view the best of what's out there.
The engineering on these has to be seen to be believed - guaranteed not to droop and can carry 120 kg
Also you can manouvre it with one finger.

See my replies on this thread with pix.

Also, connecting is a dream with these as the screen smoothly pulls out. Not such an issue for me though as I went for the 600A :)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom